Friday, December 4, 2009

i curse him...


-->








i hate you, tonight,
the moon in the water, the idiot...
i haven't forgotten the night
when you cheated me to the ground.
it was, of course, my fault.
'trust him, he is worthy' whispered my heart
but my mind shouted aloud, 'he is an idiot
trust him not, believe him not'
i was slave of love and lust.
now i realise that my mind was right
but i am helpless, it's too late.

how many witnesses do you need?
i have enough to prove my love indeed.
they saw me with her near the lake
from below and from above
from sky and from the water
they witnessed the burning fire.
how passionately they watched
as we celebrated our love on that green bed!
they know how much i loved her that night.
but nobody knows, how and what...
why are you not bothered of me tonight?
is it because i am alone and without light?

i interrogate you now, you scoundrel
have you got an answer at all?
don't hide, you hypocrite, your face.
what are you ashamed of now to face?
have you not smiled with me when
i took her hands and pressed it like a man?
have you not showed your thumbs up
when i sealed her smooth and rosy lip?
today i want to show you my finger
not the thumbs up but the middle finger
and scream unto you, 'curse you man!'