Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'feeling good' advent...

'dear friend...' the e-mail begins...
he has never seen me before, even once.
'hi dude...' my reply starts...
what a strange way to address!!!
he ponders, struggles and is disturbed.
'dear friend...' begins his e-mail, the second,
'it is not a good mannerism...'
he explains what and what not is ...ism.
i laugh not so loud but with a rythm.
how crazy is this stupid world!
he feels good if i write 'dear friend'
knowing for sure that i dont mean it.
an absolute naked untruth, to feel good...

'what then do you say about jesus?
he also addressed them dear friends...'
counteres me the white gown preacher,
he's paid for uttering non-sense from the pulpit!
i reply, 'if jesus is my running buddy
i offer him a 'knock-out' in a pub near by
and ask him, 'hey dude, tell me honestly,
did you really mean your words?'
and i am damn sure
he would suck the bear
on his thick mustache and laugh aloud...'

now my dog barks, strange and loud,
'it is a blasphemy' he wants to shout.
last time i had to stop my e-blog
a moment please just because of my dog,
he came with his partners and staged
a hunger protest infront of my gate.
he follows the ethos of freedom fight!
but this time i don't care anyone
because i have jesus with me,
i dont think it's for the sake
of that strong bear he's here...
i am told, he has come on a visit
for it is already the advent...